For the convenience of visitors, VCUP is equipped with a multi-storey parking garage of 260 places and an outdoor car park with 100 places.
The rules of the multi-storey parking garage:
- 3 hours FREE OF CHARGE, once a day. Hours is not summing up.
- Each additional 15 minutes costs 0,50 EUR.
- The car parking is available around the clock.
- Free parking at weekends and on holidays.
- Additional free parking on weekdays between 6 p.m. and 12 p.m.
- You can pay for the parking before leaving the car park on the second floor at the P payment machine or via payment app uniPark in your mobile phone
For any questions please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call +370 70077877.
The rules of the 1st floor outdoor car park:
- VCUP outdoor parking is paid, from Monday till Saturday, from 08:00 a.m.to 06:00 p.m.
- Charge for parking – 0,30 EUR/1 hour.
- For outdoor car parking you can pay in cash, by credit card or by using an app. For it you can pay near main entrance of VCUP building.
- If you will not pay for outdoor parking, or exceed the limit, car owner will be given a fine of 8 EUR. This fine you must pay within 24 hours. If you will not pay, the fine money will be recovered LR statutory order.
If you arrive with a bicycle, near main entrance of VCUP (Upės street) and (Konstitucijos prospect), there are built bicycle racks.