For the convenience of visitors, VCUP is equipped with a multi-storey parking garage of 260 places and an outdoor car park with 100 places.
The rules of the multi-storey parking garage:
- 3 hours FREE OF CHARGE, once a day.
- Each additional 15 minutes costs 0,50 EUR.
- The car parking is available around the clock.
- Free parking at weekends and on holidays.
- Additional free parking on weekdays between 6 p.m. and 12 p.m.
- You can pay for the parking before leaving the car park on the second floor at the P payment machine or via payment app uniPark in your mobile phone
For any questions please e-mail email@example.com or call +370 70077877.
The rules of the 1st floor outdoor car park:
- VCUP outdoor parking is paid, from Monday till Friday, from 08:00 a.m.to 06:00 p.m.
- On sundays and holidays outdoor parking is free.
- Charge for parking – 0,30 EUR/1 hour.
- For outdoor car parking you can pay in cash, by credit card or by using an app. For it you can pay near main entrance of VCUP building.
- If you will not pay for outdoor parking, or exceed the limit, car owner will be given a fine of 8 EUR. This fine you must pay within 24 hours. If you will not pay, the fine money will be recovered LR statutory order.
For technical reasons, the temporary cards are not accepted, sorry.
If you arrive with a bicycle, near main entrance of VCUP (Upės street) and (Konstitucijos prospect), there are built bicycle racks.